- Removed the 5.000 user limit for the "All users" view
In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
- Fixed an issue with the combo date picker boxes where they would be unresponsive if brought into focus by clicking the date. If the down arrow was clicked, the issue did not occur.
- Fixed an issue which occurred when extending an All Day Event by more days.
- Fixed an exception error which could occur when opening the detail view.
- Fixed an issue where an exception was thrown if the user tried to decline a single occurrence of an invitation for a repeated meeting.
- Reintroduced Dutch language support which was erroneously omitted from version 6.1
The Notes / Eclipse interface has for a long time been heading for retirement. New browser technologies have made it possible for us to create a much more scalable, visually appealing and multi-platform ready solution with our OnTime Web Desktop.