Missing legend colors - all appointments appear with default legend color
If you experience only having the default legend color on all appointments in OnTime Group Calendar user interfaces but have legends in the OnTime Group Calendar Configuration database a database setting may be the cause. To resolve it please beform the following steps:
- Open the database properties on the OnTime Group Calendar Configuration database.
- Go to the last tab ("the beanie").
- Verify that the 'Don't support specialized response hierachy' property is NOT set. If it is this is the cause.
- Untick the property.
- Close the database
- Terminate the OnTimeGC task on the Domino Server console (tell ontimegc quit).
- Delete all Legends from the OnTime Group Calendar Configuration database.
- Fetch the Default Legends by pushing the 'Deefault Legends' button (top right corner of the Legends view).
- Verify that nobody has the OnTime Configuration database open and run a copy-style compaction on the database (load compact -c <path to database>'). Please note: Since the database may be in use you may have to flush dbcache or similar to make the compact work (dbcache flush).
- Load the OnTime task (load ontimegc)
- Run FullSync on all users
If the above steps doesn't resolve the issue please contact OnTime support.