In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues and other minor bugs.
ONTIME DESKTOP CLIENT
- Fixed an issue where the availability colour indicator in the meeting planner disappeared after selecting the week planner.
- Fixed and issue where the e-mail address was missing on visitor contacts in search results.
- When dragging to create a meeting the entry would show in green even if there was a collision. This was a regression introduced in 5.3.0.
ONTIME ADMIN CLIENT
- Changed the data type for "Floor" to integer as other data types would result in an error if requested by the OnTime API for 3rd party applications.
- Fixed an edge case issue in the synchronisation process which would show up in the log as "getUpnsInSyncError".
- Fixed an error that prevented OnTime from running user synchronisation if the SQL db was named differently from the standard suggested name. This issue fixed a regression introduced in 5.2.1.
- Fixed an issue where the subscription would not automatically restart if the connection had been down for a long time.