In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues and other minor bugs.
ONTIME DESKTOP CLIENT
- Automated reply now also works correctly for Exchange on-premises domains.
- Contacts created from the Visitor module were missing in Pollarity name searches.
- Fixed a html attachment error. It was possible to click while an upload of an attachment was still in progress.
- Fixed an issue where display names were not correctly added to a poll if the contacts had been selected "My contacts".
- Fixed an issue where events created on behalf of by someone else could not be edited. This could happen if the actual creator was no longer part of OnTime.
- Fixed an issue where if start in specific group was selected, this group was not used in Teams
- Fixed issues with the hover on private events in other people's calendars.
- Fixed a regression error which resulted in that it was not possible to delete catering orders.
- Fixed an issue where if the approver of an Out of Office request was in a different time zone from the requester, the date would be wrong.
- Fixed an error where it was not possible to view OoO request from the OnTime Mobile Client.
- Fixed issues for situations where the burger menu was not responding.
- Fixed an issue where custom field names only allowed Latin characters.
ONTIME ADMIN CLIENT
- Fixed an issue where a test for missing parameters under Client Credentials was missing.
- Improved the error message if the proxy is down when testing connection.
- Test database connection now works correctly for SQL Server with custom configuration.
- Fixed an issue where display names were incorrect when using "Add Voters"
- Fixed selected edge cases in the synchronisation process.
- Pollarity name search now shows correct results from the Exchange Directory both on-premises and from the Exchange Online directory
- Subscription Status now only shows green if all domains are running correctly.
- To fix an error on Permission sync, paging has been added for groups that includes more than 100 users
- When searching for mail addresses in Pollarity Search now show Private Contacts correctly.