ONTIME DESKTOP CLIENT
- The meeting invitation response dialog has received a major overhaul and a detail viewer has been added.
- The "My Orders" section is now also available in the single person focused view.
- The Hover box for calendar entries now shows up to 255 chars.
- We have improved support for working with Resources across Rooms, Combined Rooms, and Equipment in several ways.
- For all types of Resources, OnTime will get as much information as possible from either the on-prem or the online AD.
- If a value cannot be fetched from the on-premises or the online AD, OnTime will allow the administrator to add it in from the OnTime admin client.
- If a value subsequently is configured in the on-premises or the online AD this value will replace the value which was manually configured.
- For Rooms OnTime supports Room Name, Location, Building, Floor, Capacity, and features (Video, Audio, Display, wheelchair accessible and tags).
- For Combined Rooms OnTime supports Combined Room Name, Location, Building, Floor, Capacity, and features (Video, Audio, Display, wheelchair accessible and tags).
- For Shared Desks OnTime supports Name, Location, Building, Floor, Capacity, and features (Video, Audio, Display, wheelchair accessible and tags).
- For Equipment OnTime supports Name, Location, Building, Floor, Capacity, and features (Video, Audio, Display, wheelchair accessible and tags)
Most values below have been synchronised with the on-prem or the online AD but the Tags and the Video Device Name can now be added manually by the OnTime admin
- Support for setting Automated Replies
Microsoft 365 users can set up automatic replies for when they are out-of-office or unavailable to respond to email. With the feature OnTime now introduces users can configure this on behalf of others if they have been granted the new OnTime role ""Set automated replies on". Like all other roles this is configured from the OnTime admin client.
When the automated replies option has been enabled this is visible on the Business Card as shown below.
- Support for Skype for Business has been removed.
- Added number of attendees to external mobile interface.
- Improved the registration process of new visitors so they are saved to the database instead of just stored temporarily during the registration process.
- Search now supports searching by company as well as name.
- Added option to create additional fields that will only be visible in the Visitor Manager.
- Added selection dates to all views
- Added settings for number of days to load initially. This is configurable per location.
- A mail is now sent to the organizer of a meeting when the Canteen creates an order.
- Made log files easier to read and added more status information, the information now includes information about system being out of licenses.
- Upgraded Tomcat to 9.0.59