ONTIME DESKTOP CLIENT
- It is now possible to select multiple categories when accepting an invitation.
- Reduced loading time of calendar entry form. This is most evident when loading entries with many invitees.
In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues and other minor bugs.
- Fixed an issue where the "Meeting Assistant" label was not visible when creating meetings.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading to 4.1 would initially not start up in the correct view for the user.
- Fixed an issue where attached files were not sent to the invitees.
- Fixed an issue where some catering service mails were not sent if the Pollarity add-on was not available.
- Fixed an issue where visitors without email addresses were not handled correctly.
ONTIME TEAMS IN DESKTOP
- Fixed an issue where Teams meetings cannot be created upon token expiration.
- Fixed an issue where email addresses which had more than 128 characters were not handled correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the organizer for a room was not shown correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the proxy settings were not used for all calls to the MS end points.