In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues and other minor bugs
- Fixed a discrepancy between the date interval in the top bar and the date interval selected in the advanced search.
- Fixed several issues related to moving or copying all-day events by dragging
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to move or copy events in the single person view.
- Fixed an issue where legend items were not sorted alphabetically in the Desktop UI
- Fixed an issue where manually sorted private groups would reset to alphabetically sorted order when additional names were added to the group.
- Fixed an issue where notices in the single person view were not updated when switching user
- Fixed an issue where pressing the "Today" button did not bring today in focus in the personal view.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing the single person view would jump to today
- Fixed an issue where search by room/equipment did not render any search results on the screen
- Fixed an issue where selecting or deselecting "Show Availability" and "Show Weekends" in the personal view did not affect what was displayed.
- Fixed an issue where Start/End time in both the Day and the Week views of single person mode would reset to 8-1
- Fixed an issue where switching from the single person view to the group view would clear the team members
- Fixed an issue where the subject of entries being accepted from the Notices panel was shown as 'No Subject'
- Fixed an issue where the "Send" button for new calendar entries was dimmed because of a previous conflict for a room, event after the room with the conflict had been removed from the entry.
- Fixed several issues around the ordering of names in manually sorted private groups.
- Fixed several issues in the repeat dialogue page by a complete rewrite of the repeat code and now the resulting set of dates is displayed.
ONTIME ADMIN CLIENT
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to enable Oauth for on-prem domains in the configuration
Fixed an issue where the database settings were cleared in the UI when saving a custom configuration
- Fixed a situation where loading the Desktop UI could take several seconds to load for every user displayed if the users had many calendar entries.
- Fixed an issue where unused subscriptions used in synchronisation were not closed when not used anymore.
- It is now possible to use a proxy configuration for OAuth