- Added the ability to purge inactive users. This is available from the "User" section of the admin client.
In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues and other minor bugs.
ONTIME DESKTOP CLIENT
- Fixed an issue where manual sorting was not working in groups with a large number of users
- Fixed an issue where the URL forwarder would stop responding and had to be restarted
- Fixed an issue where users could get duplicated in the viewer if the email was changed. If LDAP was used the issue would occur if both the DN and the email was changed.
- Fixed an issue with delegating access if the domain names were the same on the on-premises and the Office365 side without running in hybrid
- Fixed an issue which could occur when shared groups became orphans
- Fixed an issue which could occur if the values for auto-discovery or max entries were set to values not supported by Exchange. These settings can no longer be managed from the OnTime Admin UI and are therefore now controlled by default.