In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
- Fixed an issue where selecting the group "All Users" when running without the servlet enabled gave an API exception
- Fixed an issue where print would result in a JSON format error
- Fixed an issue where print would provide to much detail, exceeding what their role defined
- Fixed a security issue where details (subject and invitees) of meeting notices/invitations were visible to people who did not have the proper access. We recommend that all customers upgrade to this version to eliminate this potential issue.
- Fixed an issue where confirmation of response could not be sent to the requester
The Notes / Eclipse interface has for a long time been heading for retirement. New browser technologies have made it possible for us to create a much more scalable, visually appealing and multi-platform ready solution with our OnTime Web Desktop.