- Added option to "Copy to Poll" from an existing meeting and include the meeting attendees as poll participants for the new poll
ONTIME WEB MOBILE
- When opening OnTime Mobile for the first time, you will be greeted by an interface that allows you to easily add people to ‘My Team’.
- You can now edit the people in ‘My Team’ by clicking on the pencil in the group menu.
- Customize the number of days you wish to see in portrait and landscape mode. This setting is specific to each of your devices, allowing you the best possible overview on both tablet and phone.
- The ‘Add New Entry’-button has been moved to the bottom right corner of the screen for easy access.
- You can now customize whether you want your OnTime Mobile to start up in ‘My Team’ or in the group you used last.
In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
ONTIME CLIENT DB
- Fixed an error the the notes.ini param for task was set for the Client database not the Config database (when not installed in default paths)
- Fixed an issue where updates of the personal calendar profile in the users mail file was not correctly refelcted in the memory cache
- Fixed an issue where cancelled events from Exchange users in hybrid mode were not removed
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to accept a reschedule notice for a meeting
- Fixed an issue where print would break incerrctly
- Fixed an issue where Date and Time would not be visible when changing orintation of the mobile device
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible in the day view to click on a time bar to expand to a list of events
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to edit own entries from the days view
- Fixed an issue where switching from portrait to landscape mode, the screen would not be properly formatted if bookmarked on an iphone
- Fixed an issue with scolling thrugh dates in the datepicker
- Fixed an issue where e-mail adresses could be found in HTML code for the stream. This was a situation that was missed in 7.1 when the external e-mail were removed when voting