ONTIME DESKTOP INTEGRATION WITH VERSE
Integration with HCL Verse now supports that OnTime is not running on the mail server
- The desktop interface for the poll owner has been redesigned to make the use of timezones more intuitive when creating and maintaining a poll
- The External Desktop voting interface now supports that users can switch timezone for a clearer understanding of options
- The External Mobile voting interface now supports that users can switch timezone for a clearer understanding of options
In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
- Fixed an issue where the Microsoft Exchange section of the Roles documents was hidden
- Fixed an issue where the outgoing proxy defined in the Exchange configuration for an External Access server failed
- Fixed an issue introduced in version 7.0, where the hourly synchronisation would synchronise all users and not just the ones, that had not been synchronised within the last 24 hours.
- Fixed an issue in 7.0 that could occur when working with exiting polls created in previous versions
- Fixed an issue introduced in version 7.0 where the voting slots shifted time when the Poll was edited
- Fixed an issue where the "Add" button was dimmed due to use of incorrect timezone
- Fixed an issue where adding a Broadcast database manually would not contain the required reference to the rest of the configuration
- Fixed an issue where broadcast would not run in the nightly process
Please note that starting with version 6.6 The legacy agent-based API has been fully retired. It is now required to run HTTP on the servers and use the servlets.