- The overall branding has changed from "OnTime for IBM" to "OnTime for Domino"
ONTIME CATERING PREVIEW
OnTime Catering is now finally close to release. The OnTime Catering module is the organisation's one-stop shop for managing catering within the organisation. The Catering module facilitates the entire process, from request to invoice. You can read much about the Catering module at https://www.ontimesuite.com/en/domino/addons/catering Please do not hesitate to contact sales for more information or to run a trial of the new module. The final release of the Catering module is planned forQ3.
ONTIME WEB DESKTOP
- Added option to "Include conference call information in the Location" as it is possible using the Notes client
- For users who have been assigned "Read Entry Details" access, it is now possible to configure whether this, should include access to see who is invited for an event. This is controlled by the global settings document
- In preview mode, it is now possible to see and launch attachments
- It is now possible to pin the list of calendar entries to the right side of the viewer panel
- The photo avatar in the upper hand right corner has been replaced by a gear symbol
- Usability of user lists has been improved. This is for example true for when managing private groups
- For events created from the Time Off database, it is now possible to edit the settings for Mark Private, Alarm and Mark Available
- Changes to a users Calendar Profile is automatically updated in OnTime by the servlet. Previously it was necessary to run the Admin command
- The photo database has been replaced with integrated support for photos in the configuration database
- Added support for the Spanish language
In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
- Based on a thorough review of issues that can occur when creating, editing or deleting repeated entries, several fixes have been implemented
- Fixed an issue where the description area was not updated for repeated entries
- Fixed an issue where the filename generated for PDF Print used UTC time instead of the client time
- Fixed an issue where changing "Servers being monitored for synchronisation" was not picked up by the server task before a restart
The Notes / Eclipse interface has for a long time been heading for retirement. New browser technologies have made it possible for us to create a much more scalable, visually appealing and multi-platform ready solution with our OnTime Web Desktop.