In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
- Fixed an issue which could result in an exception when external participants voted in the Pollarity Desktop
- Fixed an issue which could occur when creating a poll which included external people
- Fixed an issue which could occur when inviting people for a poll
- Fixed an issue which would occur when deleting a poll which included external persons
- Fixed an exception error which would occur when clicking the link "Calendar for" and selecting the calendar for another person
- Fixed an error where new entries were not saved if created using the "New Entry" button
The Notes / Eclipse interface has for a long time been heading for retirement. New browser technologies have made it possible for us to create a much more scalable, visually appealing and multi-platform ready solution with our OnTime Web Desktop.