In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues
- Fixed an issue where draft entries were erroneously displayed in the OnTime Desktop.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to read the subject when there were e.g. two conflicting entries and number of rows was set to 2. The number of rows always had to be one more than the number of rows actually conflicting.
- Fixed an issue in the admin servlet which resulted in an error when deleting placeholder documents for Exchange users in Hybrid.
- Fixed an issue where voting would result in a Null Pointer Exception
- Fixed an issue in the Connections servlet which resulted in an IndexOutOfBound if the member list had persons listed after groups in the member list.
- Fixed an issue in the exchange servlet which could could result in an exchange server returning "ErrorSchemaValidation" if a specific property was missing. We no longer use this property.
- Logging of AdminServlet was missing in the log database.
The Notes / Eclipse interface has for a long time been heading for retirement. New browser technologies have made it possible for us to create a much more scalable, visually appealing and multi-platform ready solution with our OnTime Web Desktop.