ONTIME WEB CLIENT
- For a room only reservation where the user was Author but not the owner the UI would have an active button for delete. If the user attempted to delete, this would however be blocked by the API.
- With the API logging enabled the clients would fail to load if the OnTime log was missing.
- Replica information was updated from the Cluster Directory every day regardless of what was defined in the Global Configuration settings
- When updating from replica indormation from the Cluster Directory all mail files were considered as changed due to a comparison error
- Optimised the OnTime config update process and reduced the number of saves performed during the process which should lead to some reduction in processing time for the admin task
Please note: Support for OnTime Group Calendar API version 2 (APIVer=2) was removed in 4.5.0.