Out of Office
Allows users to request and have selected types of Out of Office time approved by a selected manager.
Transitioning to Hybrid Workplaces with OnTime
With many companies downscaling their office capacity to accommodate the increased amount of people working remotely, flexibility and adaptability of the existing workplace has become central.
Studies from among others IBM and McKinsey show that:
- Only 40% of surveyed employees want to return to the office.
- 72% of surveyed employees preferred a hybrid model when returning to work.
- 56% of CEOs surveyed agreed that enhanced operational agility and flexibility was their top priority in the next 2-3 years.
The ability to coordinate employees working remotely, from home, being away at conferences, and so on has never been more important. To help combat these challenges, we have developed OnTime Out of Office, a system that grants you a complete overview of when and from where employees are working.
OnTime Out of Office Selected Benefits
- Approve Time off, Working from home, and all other Out of Office-requests directly from your OnTime Group Calendar.
- Optimize office usage and lower utility costs.
- Get the complete overview of who will be when and where to avoid overcrowding in the office.
- Create Time-off, Working from home, and all other Out of Office-requests directly from your OnTime Group Calendar.
- Easily locate colleagues and co-workers to see who will be at the office at any time.
- Approved requests are automatically synced with your personal calendar, so no need for extra work.
The OnTime Out of Office workflow is now also available for all your mobile devices!
Create and approve requests even when you're on the go, directly from your phone or tablet with the OnTime Mobile add-on now supporting Out of Office.