- The Out of Office left panel now displays in all views if the user has requests awaiting approval.
- Opening an existing poll now makes better use of the screen width if there are many time slots available.
- Admin ACL no longer includes API and Exchange users in the processing.
- Reinstatement of status for Out of Office entries has been enabled. Was turned off in 8.0.1.
In addition to the specific issues mentioned below, we have fixed some minor stability issues
- Fixed a regression where it was not possible to paste an email address in the list of required for a meeting.
- Fixed an error that would occur when editing existing shared groups and selecting the option 'Same as users'.
- Information about floor and building has been added to print for shared desks.
- Not able to delete a repeated room only booking.
- Not able to find Japanese char in Advance Search in NAB, using Alternate Names.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scroll in the stream of the mobile external interface.
- The external voting interface was missing information about who created the poll and the description.
- Fixed an error which would occur if a user was not a member of the staff for the canteen.
ONTIME MAIN SERVLET
- Roll back the API response use of buffer instead of Stream to same structure as in 7.8.2
- Fixed an issue where User search using Japanese Kanji / Kana in directories did not return results.
- Legend Items we not handled correctly in other legends than the default set.
- Setting Workhours was not updated in users mail database if set through an OnTime External Server.