ONTIME WEB CLIENT
- Use multiple server based address books on the server when creating invitations in the Browser client. This includes using a custom application as directory source when creating invitation.
- Accept / Decline meeting invitations on behalf other users from the single person view of the Browser client.
- Added configuration on the global settings document for using a custom application as directory source in the clients which supports this.
- Accept / Decline meeting invitations on behalf other persons.
- Added new option "Launch Mobile" to the server settings document. This option allows the administrator to select between the OnTime 5.0 Mobile client (Mobile) or 4.6.x Mobile client (Mobile Classic).
ONTIME MOBILE CLIENT
- In OnTime GroupCalendar 5.0 we are introducing an all new Mobile exprience. From the config section we have introduced an option, which allows the administrator to select between the OnTime Group Calendar 5.0 Mobile client (Mobile) or 4.6.x Mobile client (Mobile Classic). This new version requires a new license key for OnTime Group Calendar but is included in your current OnTime Mobile maintenance. The OnTime Mobile Classic experience will stay in the product for some time but it is our plan that it will eventually be retired.
In addition to the specific bugs mentioned below, we have fixed a number of minor stability issues and other minor bugs.
ONTIME WEB CLIENT
- Manual sort was not active when selecting users in the single person view.
ONTIME IBM NOTES CLIENT
- Fixed a search issue which occured only if enterprise scaling was not selected.
- Fixed an issue where private groups were not deleted after a user had been deleted.
Please note: Support for OnTime Group Calendar API version 2 (APIVer=2) was removed in 4.5.0.