Using the OnTime Group Calendar API using Notes native APIs (over NRPC)
Using the OnTime Group Calendar API (here after API) using Notes native API's is done using the following 5 basic steps:
- Create an API document in the OnTime Group Calendar API database (or reuse an existing document for the user if possible) and set the required back-end fields (see below for more info).
- Add the request JSON message to the API document.
- Digitally sign and then save the document.
- Run the ApiNotes agent in the API database supplying the note ID of the API document.
- Look up the API document you wrote the request to in step 1 and read the response.
The document you create should have the following backend items.
|_Author||Authors, Readers||[ReadAll ]
<Distinguished name of effective user>
<Distinguished name of API server>
|$Request_X||Text||The JSON request split into 32kb items named $Request_0, $Request_1, $Request_2 and so on|
The request and response is in the same JSON format as the HTTP based API.
Below are links to examples in Java and LotusScript: