- OnTime for IBM
- IBM Connections UI's
- How do I see the version of the OnTime Group Calendar Social components I've installed?
How do I see the version of the OnTime Group Calendar Social components I've installed?
There are two ways to locate the build / version number. The build version can be seen in the WebSphere ISC as follows:
- Open WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console (ISC)
- From the lefthand menu expand "Applications/Application Types" and select ”WebSphere Enterprise Applications"
- In the list click on the OnTime Group Calendar application to look into (e.g. "OnTime Group Calendar - Social - Profiles")
- Click "Display module build Ids" in the uppe right corner on the available options and note the "Build id" in the right hand column
Another way - which some find easier - is using a browser to inspect the version.json in each application e.g. <hostname>/ontime/<application>/version.json. E.g. the following links show the application versions deployed to our demo environment:
The above links shows the version output in JSON format.