My Meetings are out of sync - Why?
If Meetings are out of Sync with Calendar entries the cause can be due to:
- the RnRMgr task has not been running
- the ontimemm task has not been running
- editing of meetings while the processes are still running
- busytime is corrupted
New booking request creates a notice which by RnRMgr is changed to a Reservation document (if the Resource is available in busytime (clubusy)). A new Reservation trickers the ontimemm task that creates/updates the Meeting document, Catering document and Facility document.
To troubleshoot goto the AllDocuments view (Debug All) sort by ApptUnid and find the Meeting in question. (Meeting= Reservation(s), Meeting, CantinaOrder and Facility document(s))
- If the Reservation matches the users request (what is in their calendar) and the RQStatus = A, but the Meeting has not been updated, you can assume something went wrong in the MM sync process. To correct, highlight the reservation(s) and run the agent "Actions - Tools - Sync selected Reservations".
- If the Reservation does not match the users request (what is in their calendar) and you might find notice documents, something when wrong with the RnrMgr task. To correct, make a change to the calendar entry that affects the Reservation. (Eg. Change time one minute)
- If you keep having doublebookings check the Reservations on the meetings in question:
- Are there mult. reservations on the same date and time, with RQStatus = A, something is wrong with busytime. If you suspect someting is wrong with busytime, please rebuild it.
- Are the reservations ok, but the meetings not in sync with the reservations, making them appear as doublebookings, correct by highlighting the reservation(s) and run the agent "Actions - Tools - Sync selected Reservations".