Meeting Manager is not running on a Win32 bit Domino Server, how do I set up my application?
Meeting Manager can run on a different server, but the Meeting Manager task database needs to run on a Win32 bit Domino Server!!!
Meeting Manager Server:
The Meeting Manager will need a task to overlook the Meeting Manager database.
To find the correct one open the OnTime MM Install file. The install file include tasks for the differnt platforms
Choose the relevant task, and add it to the Server running Meeting Manager.
MMTask Server (Win32 bit Domino Server)
The MM Task Server needs to have the multi-threaded task installed. This task will watch for changes in the users personal calendars.
- Install the MM Task database in the root of the data directory
- Create a Server Option document
- Choose the MMTask Server as "Server (Task)"
- List all mail servers as "Other Servers (Threads)"
- Detach and launch the task (Actions - Admin - Run 'MaintainTask' on Server")
For more information consult the OnTime Meeting Manager Administrators Guide (Server Task Configuration)